Making Brilliant Business Decision By Analysing Data in Excel
Super Powerful Data Analysis Consulting & Financial Modelling
Addressing Issues By Simplifying Data Analysis Process
Display Data Analysis Outcome in Professional Manner
Implant Excel And Data Analysis Into Your Working Life Style
Excel Features, Functions and Tips
Financial Modelling, Data Anlysis and Pivot Table
Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) Coding in Excel
Presenting your Data analysis has never been so easy ?
Presenting your analysis outcome or financial solutions with mega data has never been easy? Here are the things we can do to help you and best satisfy your business needs:
- Assisting to utilize all basic and profound Excel features and functions or VBA coding to wisely analyze your entity’s mega-data.
- Creating an auto-calculated smart Financial Model with all data parameters selection available for you.
- Presenting the report in a professional and straight sense template (in any ideal chart type or suitable data presentation format).
- Facilitating your working efficiency by simplifying or automating the data analytical process, such as auto-downloading the mega data from SQL (Microsoft Structured Query Language) data base.
- Auto-reconciling the data sets from multiple systems (SAP, Technology 1, TM1, Grants Management System, MYOB, CBMSR or any Banking Systems).
- Auto-creating and auto-sending email(s) to specific receiver(s) with Excel workbooks or worksheets.
- Controlling Excel data security level for different stakeholders data input.
- Exporting the data from Excel to Power BI to auto-build analytical charts.
- Auto-extracting the data report with charts from Excel to PDF format and save it in your iPad (so you can easily present your report with nice charts when the iPad is connected with an projector instrument in the meeting to all stakeholders).
- Creating Userforms on Excel (by using VBA coding) to update the data input from end users.
- Auto-transfering the individual survey data inputs from word template to Excel for survey data analysis.
- Using VBA Programming to create a auto CSV flatfile uploading template for FMIS (Financial Management Information Systems) related systems (SAP, TM1 and CBMSR).
We are specialised in Public Sector (Government Agencies) Data Analysis, Financial Modelling and all Excel Features and Formulae and VBA Programming Trainings. So please contact us with your business requirements and find out what we can provide to you with our best knowledge and skills on Excel, VBA coding and Financial Modelling.